Tips, Announcements, Press & Prizes
Beginning on December 1, 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) began requiring blogs containing reviews to disclose any relationships existing between the blog and the manufacturer and/or marketer of the reviewed product or service. For the record, we voluntarily provided such disclosure since 2007 because we felt it was the right thing to do.
Our blog is part of Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC. It provides a tool for facilitating communication and interaction with our shoppers. In addition to being a great platform for making company announcements and highlighting new features, this blog also provides a convenient platform for us to discuss partnerships, innovative companies, great products, shopping trends and much more.
Blog posts and articles may be written by staff and, from time to time, guest authors. The views and opinions expressed on this blog may not reflect the views and opinions of the owners or management of Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC. Reader comments are invited and encouraged; however, they are subject to removal if they do not conform to common standards of decency and decorum. Spam is not tolerated and removed automatically when possible.
Our blog and site policy regarding reviews and links:
- We are not paid to write reviews.
- We do not accept money to review anything.
- All reviews are done by our own staff and we bear the costs of producing these reviews.
- Links to products and retailers on this blog are often affiliate links. Affiliate links allow us to be compensated for sales made by visitors from our blog. Likewise, all Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC websites primarily use affiliate links to generate operating revenue (learn more).
- Advertisers, retailers, and product manufacturers are welcome to comment on our blog and reviews after publication just as anyone else may; however, they are not given such a chance prior to publication.
Print This Page | Disclosure Policy